Transnet is said to play a very important role in the freight logistics chain in South Africa. Transnet, fully owned by the South African governments, delivers thousands of tons of goods within South Africa.
Transnet mission and vision is to be a freight transport company that delivers efficient,integrated,safe and cost-effective services. The company operates as a corporate entity that is geared to supporting and contributing to South Africa’s freight logistics network.
The company core divisions are…
- Transnet freight rail
- Transnet rail engineering
- Transnet national ports authority
- Transnet port terminals
- Transnet pipelines
There are also three specialist units at Transnet mainly:
- Transnet Property (TP)
- Transnet Foundation (TF), and
- Transnet Capital Projects (TCP)
Transnet Learnership Vacancies
Transnet says that its a world-class employer with a strong workforce of more than 55,000 permanent employees. The workplace at Transnet is quite dynamic and challenging. Transnet looks to employ the best skilled people in the market that will help support the success & sustainability of the company
For learnership and job opportunities at Transnet, you have the option of browsing the various vacancies available through their website. One would need to register at the site in order for them to apply for the position posted on their site.
The good thing of registering at their site is that it allows you to:-
- Update one’s profile including modifying personal details like email and contact numbers,
- Change user name & password
- Create a job alert
- Apply for the various positions advertised using a reference code that is provided
- Withdraw an existing application
- Track the status of vacancies applied for
You can also search through this site to see the available postings from Transnet
Fill in your name and email address below and you will get alerted on new learnerships once we post them on the site