Sasol is an international and integrated company dealing with energy & chemicals niche. They employ a highly skilled manpower, leveraging the expertise of more than thirty four thousand people working in over thirty eight countries.
Some of the products that Sasol produces in their world class facilities include liquid fuels, electricity and chemicals.
Sasol operates in thirty eight countries and does the exploration, research and development, produces and markets as well as being involved in sales operations including regions such as Southern Africa, Americas, UK, Middle East, Europe, Australasia, Northern and Southeast Asia plus the Far East.
The company’s group structure is categorized into four business clusters mainly…:
- South African energy cluster
- International energy cluster
- Chemical cluster
- Other businesses
At Sasol, the following fields offer learnership opportunities:
- Chemical Plant Operations
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical operation
The career opportunities available at Sasol include:
- Technician, Technologist, Engineer
- Artisan, Senior Artisan, Specialist Artisan, Master Artisan
- Learning Practitioner (LP), Principal LP, Learning Manager, Senior Learning Manager
- Foreman, Area Manager, Operations/Maintenance Manager
What are the qualifications & expertise required:-
- Grade 12 with Maths HG/SG (does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- Grade 12 Physical Science HG/SG (does NOT include Life Sciences, Science Literacy, Functional Science, Natural Science and General Science)
- Grade 12 English passed OR an
- N3 Certificate with Maths, Engineering Science, Business English and any 2 subjects passed (total of 5 subjects)
If you would like more information concerning the Sasol learnership programme, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in your name and email address below and you will get alerted on new learnerships once we post them on the site