There is a learnership opportunity available in the Western Cape in South Africa. Below are more details about the opportunity:-
Below are the learnership requirements:-
- Must have a Grade 12 (matriculant) plus junior qualification/certificate (recognition of prior learning will be applied).
- Must have completed & passed Grade 12.
- You have to be unemployed.
The minimum allowance that will be given to each learner will depend on a number of things:
- The National Qualification Framework (NQF) exits level will have to be determined.
- The number of credits that the earner attained will also be considered.
- You must be between the ages of 18-35.
- You have to be living in Western Cape. There may be consideration of people outside the Western Cape province and that number will be limited.
- Looking for graduates that are unemployed, unemployed post-grade 12 or
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below