Oportunity: Learnership Offer For Tourism Graduates
Job Type: Learnership
We are offering energetic and passionate young leaders with the right qualification an opportunity to join our 2014/15 learnership programme.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Imperial is seeking to help and assist young energetic people who have already gone through a course or study in travel and tourism. The learnership offer will help these graduates to gain valuable work experience where they get to work under business managers and ooerational teams in the company.
In addition, participants in the programme will undergo a qualification in management (Generic Management NQF4) that will see them gain essential knowledge and skills necessary for a junior management role.
– You should have completed a 3-year Diploma or Degree in Travel & Tourism Management.
– You should not be more than 25 yeears old
– Preference is being given to Employment Equity candidates, in line with the Company’s transformation objectives.
– You must be a South African Citizen.
– It is essential that you have a driver’s licence
– Must have displayed leadership skills in the past, either in school, their community or during their studies.
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
– Cover letter stating your interest in this opportunity.
– Your CV.
– Senior Certificate.
– Qualification and academic results.
– Copy of ID and drivers license
Where to Apply?
Visit this page: http://imperial.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/View/140819-2/Learnership_Opportunity_for_Travel_-_Tourism_Graduates?source=Indeed
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below