Check out these learnership opportunities as advertised on various sites on the internet. All the best as you start out in 2017.
1. Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Program
There is a learnership program available to those who are passionate about healthcare. You are being offered an opportunity to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. You will be reporting to the Pharmacy Manager.
Below are more details concerning this learnership
– Location: Ladysmith
– Category: Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene
– Have completed Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
– Be a person that is accurate and give attention to details
– Be computer literate
– Be a person of integrity
– Be a team player
You will be expected to
– Adhere to Principles and Values
– Work well with people
– Deliver results & meet customer expectations
Where to Apply?
Visit this page to register and make your application
2. Call Centre Agent Learnership
Milzet Holdings (Pty) Ltd is offering an opportunity for unemployed South African youth who are keen to be trained on Contact Centre Level 2 [SAQA ID 71490]. The monthly stipend is R4, 000.00. The deadline for submission is on the 09th January 2017.
– Be a South African citizen;
– Age between 18 and 35;
– Matric certificate (with English and Mathematics in higher grades);
– Residing in Midrand, Tembisa, Pretoria and Centurion;
– Call Centre Short Programme Certificate (a plus)
– Computer Skills;
– Have a clean criminal records
Suitable for people with a disability
Job Type: Learnership
Company Name: Milzet Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Company Location: Johannesburg
Where to Apply?
Visit this page to make your application
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below