Closing Date: 25th April 2014
Qualifications Required for This Learnership
– You must have a minimum of NQF Level 6 (National Diploma or B Com degree). Majors taken should be Auditing and Accounting and Auditing.
– This position is only open to South African residents who are residing in Limpopo. They are targeting people between the ages of 18 to 35 yrs old
– You should not have participated in this learnership program before.
– Should you become successful and be taken for this learnership, you will be required to sign a 24 months contract with the department. You will also be required to to attend eight training lessions that will be facilitated by the Institute for Internal Auditors spread throughout the 24 months period.
– Be also aware that candidates that are successful will be subjected to security clearance.
– The program requires persons who have a good command of English, both oral and written.
– Have a CV that is detailed or comprehensive
– Have certified copies of your qualifications
– Identity document.
They require a person with high academic performance who should have the following competencies:
– Able to work well with people
– Able to achieve personal work goals and objectives
– Able to present & communicate information
– Able to meet customer expectations and deliver results
– Have writing & reporting skills
– Person with planning & organizing skills
– Analytical skills
– You will be assisting in conducting audit assignments according to approved audit plan and procedures
– You will prepare working papers for audit
– You will prepare document system description and process flowcharts
– Carry out follow-up audits
How to Apply?
To Apply please visit www.housetostay.co.za
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below