Hey guys, are you into accounting stuff? Well there is a learnership opportinity available to 40 Internal Audit Technicians that are being made available at the Limpopo Treasury. More details below:-
Stipend: R138 345 per annum
Application deadline: 9 May 2014
Category: Government Sector
– You must have a minimum of an NQF Level 6 (National Diploma or BCom degree) with Auditing & Accounting as majors
– Ability to write well and communicate in English
– Have a high academic performance
– Be a person with good analytical skills
– Be a person that is able to achieve personal work goals and objectives
– A person that works well with other people
– A person that is able to present & communicate information
– Have good writing and reporting skills plus good planning & organising skills
– Be a person that is able to deliver results & meet the expectations of customer
Your responsibilities within the department:
– You will be assisting the staff in conducting audit assignments according to approved audit plan and procedures
– You will be preparing working papers for audits
– You will be involved in coming up with document system description & process flowcharts
– You will be conducting follow-up audits.
– Anyone thinking of applying for this learnership should be a South African citizen who resides in Limpopo
– Applicant age bracket should be between 18 and 35 years old
– Applicants should not have participated in this programme before
– Applicants that will be successful will be required to to sign a 24-month contract with the Department. They will also be required to attend eight training sessions facilitated by the Institute for Internal Auditors spread throughout the 24-month period
– Should you become successful, know that you will be subjected to security clearance.
Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, and must be accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document.
How to Apply
Send your application to:
Head of Department, Limpopo Provincial Treasury, Private Bag X9494, Polokwane 0700
you can also hand deliver it at 46 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane.
The department has sad that they will communicate only to those who will be shortlisted. If you dont hear from them after 2 months of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
If you require more information, you can contact Nkhensani Mabundza at telephone number (015) 291-8471 or Leah Mawela at (015) 291-8475 or Marcia Makgai at (015) 298-6832.
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below