The Dept Of Public Safety & Liaison has a learnership offer for persons that are interested. Below are more details concerning this learnership
– Title: Examiner Of Drivers Licences Learnership
– Stipend: R1800.00/month
– Location: Mmabatho
– Ref: (Ref. 2/2013)
– Application Closing date: 1 November 2013
– Enquiries Contact: Ms Thobeka Leteane, Tel. (018) 388-1179 or Mr Gilford Moshito Malotane, tel. (018) 388-1049.
Requirements For This Learnership:
For you to be considered for this learnership, below are the requirements that you need to meet
– You should be between the ages of 18 to 35yrs old.
– Have a Grade 12/National Certificate (Vocational)
– Get a security clearance from the SAPS
– Be in possession of Code EC Driving Licence/Code 14 driving licence (Grade B Examiners)
– Code EC + A driving licence (Grade A Examiners).
– If you have gone through another learnership program in the Public Service, your application will not be considered.
How Do You Apply For This Learnership?
If you know that you pass the above requirements, forward your completed applications to the following address:
- The Director: Human Resources Management: Public Safety and Liaison, Private Bag X19, Mmabatho 2735
You also have the option of hand delivering your application to the:
- Old Parliament Building, Ngaka Modiri Molema Road, Office No 130, for the attention of Mr Gilford Malotane.
Other Points To Note
– Send your applications on time. Applications that will be recieved after the deadline date will not be accepted. Also do not fax or email your application.
– Shortlisted candidates will be expected to be available for the dates set for the interview plus the timings and place as determined by the department.
– The Department reserves the right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
– Your qualifications and previous employment records will be verified. All appointments are subjected to a positive qualifications verification as well as security clearance and vetting.
– A signed Z83 form has to accompany all applications.
– Do include an updated CV that is recent and comprehensive CV.
– Have names of 3 referees in the application
– Include originally certified copies of Grade 12 qualifications, valid driving licences, IDs & security clearance documents from the SAPS.
– Your application will not be considered if you do not submit the above documents.
– Applicants that have a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
– Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number in their applications..
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below