To all those interested in a learnership opportunity in the accounting/finance field, Afric Oil are offering one withing their finance department. This offer is open to learners who have recently matriculated with accounting as a subject.
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Job reference number: AfricO-01
The closing date for the applicants is 7th June 2013.
Age bracket: They are searching for a candidate who is aged between 19 to 25 years. The person will join their finance department and will be trained for 1 year in the learnership program.
The candidate must have a minimum of matric with accounting as a subject and also be computer literate in MS Of?ce. Some of the responsibilities that the learner will undertake will include credit management, invoicing functions, stock management and ordering management.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A person that pays attention to details
- Be a good self manager (This also includes time management and ability to work well under pressure)
- An effective oral communicator (as well as written)
- Analytical skills
- Good Organising & Personal skills
- Should be proactive in the job.
- Accurate in figures and numbers
Junior Level-1 year learnerships.
The Learner will provide administrative, clerical and accounts-related support to the finance department within the organization. He or she is expected to play multiple roles/functions within the accounting, administration as well as finance in managing all aspects of debtors control
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below