1. PWC Learnership/Contract
Line of Service: Assurance
Programme Type: Graduate
Position Type: Full Time
* Students may apply for a training contract at any point during their undergraduate studies.
* Students must have obtained consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year.
* Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
* Must be deadline driven.
* Pay keen attention to detail.
* Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous.
* Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential are important.
* Perform audit procedures at various clients in different industries to express an opinion on their financial records.
* Work closely with the audit team to ensure client deadlines are met.
* Progress steadily throughout the 3 years of articles to qualify as a Chartered Accountant
Where to Apply?
Visit this page for more information
2. Professional Driving NQF Level 3 Learnership
RAM Hand-To-Hand Courier is looking for learners for the above learnership opportunity. Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12-month fixed – term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance every month for the duration of the learnership period.
* South African Citizen
* Age 18 – 29
* Grade 12 or equivalent with a Maths/Maths Literacy pass
* Code 10 or 14 Driver’s License
* Medically fit
* No criminal record
* Be unemployed or not involved in full time studying or another bursary opportunity
* Must be able and willing to work through theoretical learning component and follow schedules and processes for practical driving to obtain the full qualification
Skills and Knowledge:
* Be able to read and write English
* Good communication skills
* Be numerical orientated
* Be able to drive a vehicle
Key Performance Areas:
* Prepare vehicle for a trip
* Handle documentation
* Perform ancillary duties
* Assist in the loading and off-loading of vehicles
Where to Apply?
Visit this page for more information.
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below