Searching for Learnerships in Gauteng? Its said that Gauteng, that only covers 1.4 percent of South Africa land mass, contributes a whooping 10 percent to the GDP of the entire continent of Africa as well as being a contributor of more then thirty three percent of the national economy of South Africa.
With only 1.4% of South Africa’s land area, the tiny province of Gauteng punches way above its weight, contributing more than 33% to the national economy and a phenomenal 10% to the GDP of the entire African continent.
Gauteng is said to contribute about 40% of the worlds gold reserves and its gold if found deep within the ground. The capital of Gauteng is Johannesburg while Pretoria, which is also in Gauteng, the capital of the nation.
Joburg can be compared to Los Angeles in USA.
Other quick facts about Gauteng:-
– A bit smaller than the state of New Jersey in the US
– Has the highest per capita income level in South Africa
– Lots of SA research & development is done in Gauteng.
– Crucial sectors of the economy in Gauteng are business & financial services, communications & logistics, mining
– The financial capital of Africa is Gauteng
– Boasts of more than seventy foreign banks that have their head offices here
– Johannesburg Stock Exchange is the largest securities exchange in Africa….
How About Learnership Offers in Gauteng?
There are quite a number of companies in Gauteng provinces that offer learnerships to job seekers. The internet makes learnership search easier for those looking for work. There are quite a number of sites that one can use to see listings of learnerships in Gauteng. Apart from this site, other sites include:-
– Indeed Search Engine http://indeed.co.za
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below