There is a mechanical engineering learnership opportunity that I came across by Denel Dynamics, a defense company
– Recruiter:Denel Dynamics
– Contract: Permanent
– Location: Centurion
– Offer: Negotiable
– Have a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
– If you have fitting & turning experience, it will be an advantage to you.
– You need to have hands on experience with engineering workshop machines
– Ability to draw and design
– Have skills and interest in computers
– Knowledege of engineering materials and their uses
This learnership will consists of you getting formal training at an accredited CAD training institute and also get to do practical work experience in a high tech product development environment.
The practical experience will mainly focus on:
– Converting CAD models & drawings to CREO models & drawings
– Detailing of precision mechanical components.
– Design and detailing of assembly, integration and test jigs
– Execution of a training project including, concept generation, CAD model generation, generation of manufacturing data pack, hands on manufacturing of design and dimensional inspection of hardware
How to Apply
Visit this page
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below