The department of correctional services in South Africa has a learnership opportunity open to people of different communities with the necessary qualification that will allow them to go into a Further Education and Training Certificate in the Corrections Services Learnership (NQF Level 4).
The trainees main function will be in the helping of rehabilitation of offenders by means of correction & human development in detention under safe and secure conditions under the community-based correctional supervision.
Minimum Requirements Of Applicants
- South African citizens
- Must be in possession of a Grade 12/Standard 10 Certificate; or
- Successfully done the National Certificate in Vocational Studies (NQF Level 4); or
- Successfully completed a Further Education and Training Certificate NQF (Level 4)
- Ages 21 to 35 years
Other requirements include:-
- Should have a strong character
- No criminal record (If there are any pending criminal cases, the particulars must be provided when the selection process is taking place).
The FET Certificate in Corrections Services Learnership
The learnership is geared towards helping address the shortage of skills in South Africa. Its also based on a legally binding agreement between the learner, employer and service provider.
So, what does the learnership consist of?
There will be
Want to receive more learnership offers? Sign up with your name and email below