- Sector: IT
- Recruiter: Bytes People Solutions
- Location: Cape Town
- Opportunity: Open to learners giving them the opportunity to aquire a national certificate in Information Technology: Systems Support NQF Level 5 (SAQA ID 48573).
- How You Benefit: Qualification will equip you to be successful with networking and/or systems support entry level skills to get into the ICT sector.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- You must be unemployed
- A citizen of South African
- Those with Maths and / or Science at Grade 12 level/NQF level 3 will have an advantage.
- Writing, speaking and reading skills in English at Grade 12 level/NQF level 3.
- Computer related skills including MS Office (Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations), internet and e-mail.
- • A+ and N + or related experience is essential.
If you are interested and have met the above mentioned requirements, you can forward your CV and address it to Simphiwe Khumalo or another option is to fax it to 021 447 1999 or contact Simphiwe at Bytes People Solutions on (021) 404 6800.
End Date: Applications to be recieved no later than 12 April 2013