Recruiting Company : Computershare Investor Services (Pty) Ltd
Contract Type : Temporary / Contract
Learnership Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan
Available: 05 January 2015
Learnership Category: Banking / Finance And Investment O
Renumeration Offer: R3200
The Certificate in Office Administration Learnership will provide an opportunity for unemployed matriculants to acquire a range of administrative skills crucial to the successful functioning of our organisation
* Have a matric with diploma endorsement
* Have knowledge of MS Office Literacy ( Word and Excel)
* Know how to speak English and/ or Afrikaans.
* Disabled candidates are welcome to apply
This admin learnership program has both theory and practical aspects to it. The theory aspect of the learnership will be conducted & administered by the learning Institute. The practical part of the learnership will be assessed by a registered assessor in the workplace.
1. Theory component – This is the structured learning component of the learnership. Learning is to be completed at an accredited training provider and the learner is assessed via the means of a three hour examination in the following learning areas:
* Business and Office Administration.
* Public Relations
* Financial Accounting.
* Administrative Practiced
* Cost and Management Accounting
2. Practical Component – This work-based component of the learnership will require you to work in a monitored workplace , thereafter you will be assessed against the practical component of the learnership. The practical component must be completed at an accredited workplace provider.
This learnership will take twelve 12 mths to finish, during which time the learner is required to complete both the theory and practical components of the learnership.
Where to Apply
Visit this page now to apply: http://www.pnet.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=4282&x=1651687&i=49&pop=1